With Christmas nearing and the never ending list-making begins, we have compiled a sweet list of things that every child should get over the holiday season. Of course, not every child is lucky enough to get a Christmas present, which is why we urge you to all sign up for Santa’s Shoebox! It is a great initiate whereby you select a child out of a list; buy them a Christmas present that fits into a shoebox. This Santa Shoebox project is for children that may not be as lucky as you or I are. Every child needs a bit of love! And yes, Babalove is signed up to do this too!
(Also, if you want to support the furry animals too – there are animal shoeboxes as well!)
- Something festive – such as a Santa or Snowman flashing toy, a gingerbread house to make, a naught & nice elf…
- Something educational – a book is always a winner
- Something creative – colouring in books, play dough, pencils and blank paper, paint sets
- Something to wear – clothes are expensive, so why not wrap up something that they will love to wear…
- Something yum – let’s face it, it’s the time of the year that everyone overindulges, get them some festive biscuits or sweets.. If you dare.
- Something fun – ask them what they want, you may be surprised that its something small and affordable.